Employee & Contractor Privacy Notice:
This Employee and Contractor Privacy Notice (this “Privacy Notice”) explains the general practice of Longevity Holdings Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company”) for collecting, using, sharing and protecting personal information of employees, prospective employees, and independent contractors (“you”). This Privacy Notice may be supplemented by additional privacy statements, terms or notices as provided to you by the Company.
Pension Benefit Information, LLC maintains a separate Privacy Notice for California Residents, which applies to individuals residing in California and is available at www.pbinfo.com/ca-privacy-policy/.
1. Collecting Your Information
The Company may collect information about individuals in three ways:
- Directly from you, including by phone, mail or internet forms, or in-person contact;
- Indirectly from your use of the Company’s workstations and applications; and
- From third parties, such as background check providers or your former employer.
The Company or its vendors may collect the following categories of personal information about you, depending on your employment or contractor responsibilities, citizenship, location of employment or contractor services, and other factors:
- Personal identifiers, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, gender, citizenship, and social media information;
- Government identifiers, such as driver’s license number;
- Health information, such as medical conditions;
- Professional or employment information, such as work history, benefits information, salary/compensation information, travel and expenses, and professional memberships;
- Education and skills information, such as degrees and training history;
- Background check information, such as criminal history or driving citations;
- Family information, such as name of parent, spouse or child;
- Financial information, such as direct deposit information and corporate credit card number;
- Insurance information, such as insurance policy information and beneficiaries; and
- Internet information, workstation activity, or similar network activity when using Company resources, such as email communications or website activity.
You should assume no right of privacy while using Company resources or the Company network, including but not limited to using the Internet, the company network, or email for personal reasons. The Company may monitor and collect information related to any use of Company resources or the Company network.
2. Using Your Information
The Company may use your personal information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Comply with human resources requirements, such as employee recruitment and maintaining personnel files;
- Manage and administer benefits, payroll, and expense reimbursements;
- Manage company licensing, registrations, corporate credit cards;
- Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the Company working, safe and secure;
- Distribute marketing and promotional materials; and
- Comply with our legal, regulatory, and contractual obligations.
The Company may also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
3. Sharing Your Information
The Company may share your personal information to process it based on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy Notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We may share your personal information:
- With the companies in our family of companies;
- With our service providers, suppliers, agents and representatives, including but not limited to, payment processors, and background check providers; and
- With third parties, such as insurance carriers, benefits providers, auditors, and government entities.
We may also share your personal information:
- To (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues; (iii) enforce and protect our rights and properties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of our users, employees and others; or
- If the Company or an asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
4. Protecting Your Information
The Company uses a variety of administrative, physical and technical security measures intended to safeguard your personal information.
5. Updating Your Information
Please promptly update your personal information if and when it changes so that we can maintain accurate data about you. You may update or correct your personal information through PayChex or by contacting Human Resources. If you request to delete your personal information, we will endeavor to fulfill your request in accordance with our policies, but your personal information may be retained in accordance with our backup and records retention policies, for legitimate business purposes, or as required by law.
6. Changes to Privacy Notice
The Company may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of changes or updates to this Privacy Notice whenever necessary, in the Company’s discretion, by updating this Privacy Notice that is posted online at itm21st.com/longevity-holdings-privacy-notice or notifying you using the contact information you have provided to the Company.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Privacy Notice or our processing of your personal information, please contact human resources at HR@longevity.inc.
Last revision: 3-3-2022